Need help keeping your stress levels or anxiety in check?
- Calming effects.
- Relieves nervousness.
- Great for managing everyday stress.
There are 38 remedies in the Bach remedy system. All of them were discovered in the 1920s and 1930s by Dr Edward Bach, a well-known bacteriologist, physician and pathologist. Each remedy is associated with a basic human emotion
It comes in easy to use forms:
- Drops-I put some in my water bottle to ingest slowly into my system, or take a couple of drops under my tongue for fast acting relief!
- Pastilles- Easy to carry in your pocket!
- Chewing gum- Easy to carry in your pocket! Comes in yummy black currant!
- Spray- “Sleep Spray” a natural alternative if you need help relaxing to get to sleep!
- Cream-apply topically
Where to purchase:
Or your local health food store!
Helps relieve: impatience, fearfulness, trauma, fear of thunder and or fireworks.