Make your own chocolate bark with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!
1/2 c coconut butter (measure when solid)
1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 c maple syrup
dash Himalayan sea salt
1 T peanut butter
1 T raspberry jam (optional)
1/8 c toasted chopped or slivered almonds or other nuts of preference
1/8 c raisins or other dried fruit of preference (optional)
- Melt coconut butter on med-low heat in saucepan
- When melted, remove from heat and whisk in rest of ingredients until smooth & well blended
- Pour 1/8″-1/2″ thick on parchment (waxed paper) lined pan. Pending the size of your pan will determine the bark’s thickness.
- I used a 12″ pizza pan & cut a 13″ circular piece of waxed paper for the lining for a thin bark
- Freeze about 1 hour pending thickness of bark. Make sure it is frozen solid before breaking it into pieces.
- Store in a tupperware in the freezer. This is not the kind of chocolate you can leave on the counter as it will melt quickly!